Club coaching days for big improvements
Most Irish cycling clubs are training very poorly. From October to March is a great time to make big gains for the next racing season. Or it can be a disaster if the wrong training programme is followed and everything is left out on the training roads.
Cut the guesswork out for next seasons preparation. I can deliver a coaching day combines practical sessions with theory of training for top class cycling preparation. For Leinster cycling and Triathlon Clubs evening seminars are available.
Following one of my club coaching days you will understand
- The Key training sessions
- Training with Power, Heart Rate and Perceived exertion.
- How to base your clubs training on the principles of training
- How to peak for the big event.
- The importance of recovery
- the lifestyle of a competitive cyclist
- Time management for top cycling performances
- The most up to date proven training methods
- Performance Nutrition principles.
- Optimal healthy weight
- Prevention of overtraining and injury
Peak Endurance Coaching’s methods are proven and consistently improve cycling performances of all grades. We consistently develop successful athletes who combine sport education family life and work.
Best investment your club will make
A club seminar with us will be the best coaching investment your club will make. Information will be accurate, effective, based on the reality of modern lifestyles and sports science.
We can also facilitate small group workshops for preparation for major challenges. This includes ironman, An Post Ras / Ras Na Mban or Etape or Marmotte.