How can Peak Endurance Coaching help you achieve your cycling goals
Paddy Doran is the principal coach at Peak Endurance Coaching and is the most experienced and successful Irish cycling coach.
He has coached many male and female cyclists who have represented Ireland and developed a number of cyclists to professional level.
Cyclists he has coached have won
- An Ras, Male
- Ras Na mBan
- Junior tour of Ireland
- Ras Mumhan
- National championships at all distances
- Leading Irish finishers in Olympic Road and MTB
- top 700th places in Etape Du tour
- Cycling Ireland level 3 qualified coach and coach tutor.
- He also holds a FIAC/UCI cycling trainers qualification.
- Certificate in exercise physiology and testing in Trinity College Dublin.
- Theory and Practise of working in groups
PEC coaching is based on physiology and principles of training and years experience of developing winners.
Paddy has proven success and experience to take cyclists from beginner to elite and professional level.
He uses proven coaching methods and aims to develop happy healthy cyclists who perform to their potential.
Don’t waste your valuable energy and time with Pseudo coaches and programmes that don’t deliver. Get real coaching by a qualified coach.. Don’t settle for less, ‘it’s too tough a sport to mess around with!
Contact us HERE